Saturday, March 11, 2006

Petition LINK Verifiable Voting and eliminate the unfair and outdated electoral college

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/225975843?ltl=1142113685
I made the target of this petition the US Election Assistance Commission, which does conduct studies concerning technology, but I also will share the petition with the media and congress members.
We still do not have the right to fair and free elections in our country. I think that is shameful, and some right wing politicians are fighting to keep it that way.
I also encourage people to write and especially send postcards ORANGE ones- I think work well- with a brief message concerning YOUR right to verifiable voting via a paper record (support HR 550), to the media and congress folks, with links to important information.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Petition powered by ThePetitionSite.com